Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ultrasound Today

We had our next ultrasound with Dr. Allen, our high risk doctor, this afternoon. We are at 22 weeks today and everything is still looking perfect according to Dr. Allen. The babies' weights are perfect. Baby A is currently at 1 lb. 2 oz; Baby B is currently at 1lb. 2 oz.; Baby C is 1 lb. 3oz. They have each gained 10 oz. in the past 4 weeks. They are on the right track for development and we will see Dr. Allen again in another three weeks.
I have to say that I love getting to see our babies every few weeks either with Dr. Beaird or Dr. Allen, but Dr. Allen has to poke and prod and push on my enlarging belly to get a clear shot of all parts of each of the three babies and sometimes it really hurts. Ouch! Brent was holding my hand during the first part of the ultrasound until he wriggled his way free from my vice grip to let his blood recirculate.
My most recent food cravings have included a Schmaltz's ham and cheese sandwich, those quick shop chocolate and powdered donuts by Mrs. Bairds with strawberry flavored milk, and deviled eggs...separately; not all at the same time.
Sleeping is still a toss up. I never know if it will be a good night or a bad one. Brent was able to get us one of the much anticipated Lay-Z-Boy recliners we ordered, and it has lived up to the hype. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment