Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Happy Girls!

Many of the visitors we have had over to our house are pleasantly surprised to see how low-key our home really is. It might get a little crazy when the girls are tired, but for the most part we have happy babies and a calm home atmosphere which we all enjoy.
I have to sheepishly admit that I did watch the Oprah today with the Octomom interview. They showed 24-hours of footage in the Octomom's house and whew! I was exhausted after watching 20 minutes of that chaos. It made me so happy to be able to devote myself to each of my girls and make sure they grow up happy and healthy even as a set of triplets.
This is what I get to wake up to every morning (the girls are sleeping 7pm to 7am)....
Happy Baylee, always smiling in the morning
Morning Hair! Sweet Addie
Morning hair for Reagan!
Our morning playtime...
Baylee loves her Exersaucer
Reagan baby!
Sweet Addie Bear!
Reagan having some floor time
Reagan's turn in the Exersaucer
Addie in her bouncer

Baylee having floor time
Reagan again...
Beauty baby...our Baylee
There's that smile!
Such an adorable, happy girl this Reagan is!
Amazing Addie...those eyes get me every time

No comments:

Post a Comment