Saturday, July 17, 2010

What we've been up to...

I thought I would compile a bunch of recent pictures into one post since we have a lot of miscellaneous photos over the past few weeks.
Reagan and Baylee playing before Brent and I left for Pop's surprise party in Dallas
Addie bear playing...
The trio..cuties!
Baylee boo before bathtime Friday night...
Baylee boo again... Addie waiting for Daddy to get home so we could start bathtime...
Another Addie shot from my phone...not great quality but she is adorable nonetheless...
Reagan baby posing for Mommy...
Cute smiles :)
Ahhh sweet baby Reagan
Thursday we had a playdate with Matthew and his Mommy, Pam. We had to take Matthew for a ride with the girls in our choo choo. We do have FIVE cars, after all. I am pretty sure Matthew loved it. He and Baylee were squealing and laughing at each other the whole ride.
Matthew, Baylee, Reagan and Addison


Today, we spent the day out at Gran and Grandaddy's house celebrating Grandaddy's and Uncle Adam's birthdays. The girls got their first taste of sweet chocolate cake :). I think you can see that they LOVED it! The next time they have cake will be at their 1st Birthday party! Yeay!
Addison, Baylee and Reagan...and the love of chocolate begins


Baylee was licking her fingers clean...I think she liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment