Thursday, July 29, 2010

Luke Slater Payne Has Arrived!

The newest addition to the Chambers' growing brood of grandchildren arrived at 7:58 PM Wednesday, July 28th. Luke Slater Payne, my oldest sister, Mandy's first baby, joined us at 8.6 lbs. and 20.5 inches. He is just precious!
My sister Missy, Pop, Grammy and I were all there waiting anxiously for Luke to arrive. After a day long labor, Mandy delivered via c-section that evening.
Pop and Aunt Missy waiting outside the hospital...the waiting room was getting pretty crowded so we took it outside for a bit

Aunt Missy and me

Aunt Missy and Grammy

Grammy's Visitor's badge - 7/28!

Mandy- in labor - we brought her some stuffed animals for Luke..a cute bear, a monkey and a little lamb

He's here!

Awe...Mommy loves you Luke!

Look at all that hair!

The nurse had to heel stick Luke for a glucose test...

He didn't like it :(

Aunt Missy holding Luke for the first time

Luke Slater Payne

Me getting to snuggle Luke!

My newest nephew! I love him!

He was holding my fingers tight...sooo cute!

The next day, Grammy getting to snuggle Luke

Luke, welcome to our loving family. We are so happy you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment