Friday, January 28, 2011

Yeah, I Drive A Minivan

I fought it pretty hard, I have to admit. I just couldn't figure out how we would get all of our "kid junk" in the small cargo space of a minivan. Also, my major hold back was the fact that a minivan symbolized to me that I was getting "older." I kept thinking, "Only mom's in their 30's with like 4 or more kids drive minivans..." and then it hit me - THAT'S JUST ABOUT ME!

Brent and I went back and forth with pros and cons on a larger SUV vs. the minivan and when the minivan came up with more pros than cons we knew what we had to do.
And, I'm going to admit here and now - I LOVE THIS THING!

It has everything! All the convenience features including navigation, rear DVD, remote start, 2 sunroofs...I LOVE IT! And, after loading the girls in this the first day vs. the Expedition, it is totally worth getting over my minivan hangups. It makes my life so much easier.

Our black 2011 Toyota Sienna

Rear DVD - The Best Thing Ever!
Our seat configuration - for the time being (we took out one of the captain's chairs)
Cargo room - the choo choo fits perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment