Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year we are thankful for our three beautiful girls; our wonderful, supportive friends and our fantastic family. We are especially thankful for the newest addition to our family, Mackenzie Faith Miller. Little Miss Mackenzie was born Saturday, November 20th at 6 lbs. 11 ozs. and 18 inches long. My sister Missy's new little princess had some fluid on her lungs when she was born so she had a short stay in the NICU and came home the day after Thanksgiving. We were all so happy she was finally home, especially her three big brothers!
Mackenzie Faith

Headed Home!
Big Smiles!
This Thanksgiving it was our year to spend the holiday with my family at my parents' house in Gunter, TX. I left earlier in the week on Tuesday morning and took the girls to spend a few extra days with my parents. Brent has been very busy with his new job and joined us in Gunter Wednesday evening. The girls had a great time playing with Grammy and Pop and pulling out ALL of Grammy's stash of toys and spreading them out ALL OVER the new grandkids playroom at Grammy and Pop's house.
Huh? Wha? Me?

PJs and almost bedtime a.k.a. Mommy's breaktime

Cutie Patootie, Reagan!

Baylee all dressed for a walk outside

Grammy getting Addie ready to go

Brent loading the girls up in the choo choo

Choo choo ride at Grammy and Pop's

Pop holding Luke Slater Payne (My sister Mandy's son)
His onesie says "Gobble Gobble" such a cutie!
Me getting the girls' Thanksgiving lunch ready
The boys! Peyton (Peyter-tot), Marky and C.J. with Pop

We had a houseful of family!
My sister Missy, her husband Clark and her three boys.
My sister Mandy, her husband Tim and her son Luke.
My Aunt Susan, Uncle Bailey and cousins Brian and Casey.
Grammy, Pop and Brent's parents Gran and Grandaddy and of course Brent, myself and our three girls. 14 adults and 7 kiddos...wow!
Getting ready to load up on Thanksgiving deliciousness!
My Aunt Susan, Uncle Bailey and cousins Brian and Casey Blakemore
Sweet boys! Peyton, C.J. and Mark
Grammy reading the girls a goodnight story before bedtime

After a great Thanksgiving, we are looking forward to Christmas-time with our girls. I already have a CUTE Christmas dress picked out for them for the Christmas Eve Candlelight service. They are going to look so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment